Microsoft Dynamics AX Sr. Functional Consultant - Finance at NTT Data, Inc
Posted in Other 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, Texas
Req ID: 11912
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Microsoft Dynamics AX Sr. Functional Consultant - Finance to join our team in Dallas, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
NTT DATA SERVICES IS HIRING!
Duties and Responsibilities for this position include:
* Serves as Key project team member, providing expertise in MS Dynamics AX 2012 R3 FIN and related areas.
* Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current and future state business processes
* Provides in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application and evaluates the customer s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality
* Demonstrates experience in use of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step; understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects
* Responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected
* Responsible for configuring and customizing the Microsoft Dynamics AX application to achieve the customer s business requirements
* Facilitates the customer s decision-making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process (if modifications/customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application)
* Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics application
* Has industry experience and understands challenges and risks when implementing vertical applications
Desired qualifications for this role include:
* MS Dynamics AX Certification in a functional area
* Deep understanding of Microsoft Dynamics AX platform and possess skills in how to architect solutions on a functional and technical level that will deliver high quality results, to meet or exceed the client's needs and utilize the features and functions correctly and effectively
* Ability to schedule, collaborate, manage and lead meetings with Functional/Business team and Technical Consultants/Developers to ensure and validate each phase of the AX implementation for the client is being executed with the agreed/recommended solutions
* Able to document detailed functional and technical specifications for MS Dynamics AX enhancements and integrations to other business applications
* Strong expertise in identifying and recommending product customizations and enhancements to meet client requirements
* In-depth expertise installation, setup, configuration, implementation, integration and testing of AX solutions using best practices implementation methodology and/or Microsoft Sure Step methodology
* 5-8 years experience as a Subject Matter Expertise in Microsoft Dynamics AX focused on Finance supporting complex scoping efforts
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.