Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Providence, Rhode Island
Req ID: 21902
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Claims Director to join our team in Providence, Rhode Island (US-RI), United States (US).
* Directly interfaces with key leadership, customers and functional experts providing insight and advice on Business Process Improvement approaches to strategic business challenges.
* Incorporates the use of Business Process Improvement Methodology and Tools into current business management processes
* Stays current in the field through continuous learning, and internal and external benchmarking activities
* Influences projects and business improvement initiatives to directly contribute to stated strategic objectives
* Critically reviews and coaches others on effective use of Business Process Improvement Methodology and Tools.
* Manages the Business Process Improvement Certification process for continued learning and organizational capability development
* 5 years of experience in Claims Administration, processing and adjudication systems preferably in a Health Care Payer environment
* A minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience managing and motivating a large staff
* Knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT coding
* Bachelors degree preferred
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.