Cloud/DevOps Architect at NTT Data, Inc
Posted in Other 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wayne, Pennsylvania
My client located in Wayne, PA is searching for a Cloud/DevOps Architect for a 6 month contract opportunity.
The Cloud/Data Architect is responsible for understanding the organization's objectives and transforming them into enterprise architecture standards and solutions. The role will serve as a technical expert and work closely with the Metadata business and IT teams in a variety of analytical and technical assignments, roadmap activities, solutions planning, and deployment of new and innovative IT services that are cost effective and strategically aligned to Business needs. This position reports to the Senior Director, IT Architecture.
* Lead the development of architecture standards and usage guidelines for enabling delivery capabilities based on industry trends, innovation needs, and business drivers
* Develop IT architecture solution roadmaps in partnership with the Metadata business and IT teams
* Build effective, flexible, and scalable DevOps solutions, capabilities and cloud service management solutions
* Drive the overall architecture cloud infrastructure and cloud brokerage services
* Lead the identification of assets and services that can be re-used by the Metadata business teams to drive consistency, cost reduction, and improved performance
* Proactively monitor the strategic direction of key vendors, technology and market trends, and determine their potential impact and value to TiVo
* Facilitate product selection and targeted innovation with the IT and Metadata business teams
* Provide consultation to Metadata business teams on technology plans and solution guidance
* Ensure planning, design and implementation processes meet or exceed business goals and objectives
* Research and lead proof-of-concepts to assess and build new capabilities that add business value
* Identify and frame IT and Metadata business technical problems; Provide thought leadership to drive timely recommendations and/or resolution
* Collaborate with various IT teams to ensure best practices are followed and the appropriate support models are established prior to Operational transition
* Operate in a leadership capacity and engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously with limited direct supervision
* Advocate the importance of communication and adherence to Metadata business and IT strategy
* Other duties as necessary
* Minimum 10+ years relevant experience in IT, with a range of experience from large, global companies to mid-sized technology/product development organizations
* 7+ years enterprise experience with a multitude of technologies such as Systems/Storage, Compute Platforms, Cloud, Databases, Operating Systems, SaaS/PaaS/IaaS, Enterprise Integration, Data Center Planning, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery
* 7+ years enterprise experience with multiple server operating systems, virtualization hypervisors, converged platforms (Windows Server, VMware vSphere, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, HPE Blades, etc.)
* Experience with Red Hat OpenShift and/or Docker containers and Kubernetes
* 3+ years enterprise experience with Microsoft SQL Server
* Deep work experience in various storage systems, related technologies, and protocols (Dell/EMC Unity, XtremIO, HPE StoreServe 3PAR, Cisco MDS / Brocade Fiber Channel)
* Deep work experience in various load balancing technologies and platforms (F5, Citrix NetScaler)
* Experience managing and administering OpenText Process Platform
* Outstanding written and oral presentation skills, with the ability to build relationships and be influential at all levels
* Experience in understanding and communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
* High attention to detail and a self-starter
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
TT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result..