IT Project Manager at NTT Data, Inc
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Branchburg, New Jersey
NTT DATA, Inc., a top 10 global IT services company, has an immediate need for an
Sr. IT Project Manager to support our client in Branchburg, NJ
To apply for this position, please follow the link below or send your resume directly to Melissa.torrisi@Nttdata.com For more information please call Melissa Torrisi at
Sr. IT HR Project Manager
Location: Branchburg, NJ, United States
* The Sr. IT PM Under general direction of the Program Manager, oversees high-priority projects, which often require considerable resources and high levels of functional integration.
* Managing QA, Infrastructure and Prod support related work
* In addition to duties of Project Manager, takes projects from original concept through final implementation; perform other work related duties as assigned
* Manage Project financials such as planning, forecast, variance, accruals, etc.
* Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, distributors, and vendors. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
* Communicate with Sponsors & Key stakeholders regarding the status of specific projects. (PMI definition)
* Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills required
* Must be able to plan, organize and drive delivery of solutions independently
* Learning, Performance/Talent, Portal, Process Automation) - Plus
* HR Video Interviewing Project
* Knowledge of Robotics Process Automation preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Project and SharePoint is required
* PMP certification
* Onsite presence in Branchburg (min 4 days); Local candidates only
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result. U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.