Program/ Project Management at NTT Data, Inc
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Red Rock, Texas
Title: Program Management
Duration: 8 months
Location: Round Rock, TX
Drives the development and execution of project plan by working with project team to define, sequence, and estimate duration of activities and determine schedules to meet project objectives Ensures consistency and adherence to standards, processes, and policies for all projects Manages all aspects of the project execution including: chartering, scope definition, requirements gathering, project planning, change control, risk management and reporting Facilitates.
1.Organize eGRC Program activities in accordance w/the set mission and goals
2. Create and manage goals in MS Project
3. Monitor budget and operation plan for the program
4. Ensure goals are met including customer satisfaction, stakeholder agreement and quality performance
5. Work closely with the development and migration developer teams on the eGRC program to monitor their activities to ensure they meet the planned timeline/schedule
6. Evaluate program strengths and identify areas for improvement
7. Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure program goals are achieved
8. Meet w/stakeholders for open communication and transparency with issues and decisions w/development
9. Produce accurate and timely reports of program status throughout its lifecycle
10. Work on strategy with eGRC Coordinators, Strategy PMO, Governance Manager, Tool Manager and stakeholders
DAY TO DAY: Work with Archer and RSAM developers, stakeholders, Governance Manager, Strategy PMO and Archer Enterprise Manager to ensure Program is on track and current and new milestones are documented and met.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Usually remote working w/a global team, weekly meetings and work sessions.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.