Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Plano, Texas
Req ID: 23177
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a U.S. Benefits Specialist - Leave Management to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
* Oversees the implementation and administration of employee leave programs by developing standardized processes, documentation, and training.
* Works with benefits vendors, employees, Risk Management and the HR community to process enrollments, terminations, changes, beneficiaries, disability claims, accident and death claims, workers compensation claims, audits and compliance testing.
* Analyzes and monitors services, coverage, and options available through insurance and investment companies to determine programs best meeting needs of organization.
* Serves as primary contact for plan vendors and third-party administrators. Coordinate transfer of data to external contacts for services, premiums and plan administration.
* Evaluate and revise internal processes to reduce costs and increase efficiency. Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes.
* Ensures compliance with federal, state and local legislation regarding taxes, reporting and privacy issues. Ensures timeliness and accuracy of required reporting and fees.
* Prepares and communicates information to employees and former employees about benefit programs, procedures, changes, and government-mandated disclosures. Responsible for notifying employees of changes to the benefit programs.
* Handles leave-related escalations and complaints to ensure resolution.
* Maintains transfer of enrollment and termination data to vendors, plan providers, internal departments, auditors and consultants.
* Timely audit and processing of benefit invoices.
* Qualifications & Experience:
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience required and minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience in benefits and leave administration.
* Knowledge of federal and state laws relating to Human Resources with an emphasis in benefits administration.
* Strong PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
* Excellent communication and organization skills; proficient in writing and speaking English is required.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently a must; must be flexible with work hours when required.
Basice Required Qualificcations:
3 years of experience working with LOA and FMLA administration
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.