Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Title: Marketing Communications Coordinator
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ or Portland, ME
Duration: Through year end
Remote: Some flexibility
Project: supporting communication efforts in regards to a technology change project
- Working with Marketing Agency Partners and LOB in regards to updating Small Business Banking customers transitioning to Online Platform
- Marketing Coordinator to update quick parts, keep project going, review creative details, seek approvals where needed, copy write review, etc.
- 5-7 years Marketing Communication Experience
- Strong Account Management Experience, preferably from agency
- Able to work with lots of different personalities/partners
- Previous coordination and project management
- Preferably a BA in marketing/communication
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result..