Payroll Business Analyst / Workday Conversion at NTT Data, Inc
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Portland, Maine
Title: Payroll Business Analyst / Workday Migration
Location: Portland, ME (Partial Remote)
Duration: 18 Months
Restrictions: W2 Applicants ONLY
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support BAU and project tasks as necessary allowing incumbent resources to focus on Workday.
- Provides support to Payroll Business Analyst
- Strong report writing and data analysis skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Serve as Payroll's representative in projects and meetings to gather and translate information to payroll business requirements.
- Collaborate with Payroll's business partners and customers to address issues by providing solutions and consistent, high quality service delivery.
- Provide exceptional Customer service by meeting Customer demands as they relate to relatively straightforward inquiries, with the support of more experienced personnel.
- Resolve problems independently, escalating more difficult issues to supervisors.
- Ability to execute and perform a broad range of tasks of varying complexity and scope.
- Experience with expatriate pay processing, data mapping.
- Computer skills- excel skills (v look-up, filters, pivot tables), Microsoft suite
- Must be able to work well independently as well as within a team structure of 15 who work closely together.
* Nice to haves: in-house payroll experience using PeopleSoft and/or Workday is ideal.
- Combined payroll background and functional business analyst experience, approx. 5-7 years.
- Computer skills- strong Excel & Access for reporting, analysis reasons .
- Previous experience with root case analysis
NICE TO HAVE
- banking/FI experience
- In-house payroll experience using PeopleSoft is ideal but not required..
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.