Statistical/Econometric Modeler - Media/Digital Advertising - W2 ONLY at NTT Data, Inc
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New York City, New York
Title: Statistical/Econometric Modeler - Media Mix (Digital Marketing) - W2 ONLY
Location: New York City, NY
Duration: 12-18+ Months (Potential for extension and/or permanent conversion)
Restrictions: Local, W2 Applicants Only (No Corp-2-Corp)
Primary purpose of this Role:
This role will be a critical component of Marketing Command Center project that will have hands on experience and subject matter expertise on Media & Digital Analytics with particular focus on building Media Mix Modeling.
Duties, Responsibilities, & Accountabilities
- Design, develop and implement various statistical and forecasting models to optimize different Direct to consumer, Media & Digital campaigns, risk, and response and customer value
- Build predictive models using machine learning and statistical techniques and led applications of predictive modeling techniques for complex business problems such as multi-channel effectiveness, customer lifetime value modeling, social media sentiment analysis, digital marketing channels, media mix modeling and churn modeling
- Provide leadership and creativity by using advanced quantitative methods to identify opportunities that bring value to the business and influence decision making.
- Lead all analytic/modeling projects and provide solutions to the business problems facing across the cross functional department
- Own and manage model governance, and all regulatory affairs such as compliance approval process to make sure all the built models are in compliance with current banking rules and regulations
- Synthesize data and analytical methods into actionable business strategy and communicate findings to business partners and executive management team
Requires an expert programming and modeling skills (e.g. expert in statistical/econometric and machine learning software such as Base SAS, SAS EG, SAS EM, R, Python, Hadoop, Hive, Spark etc.) and database knowledge and query languages (e.g. Oracle, SQL etc.)
Experience & Education
- 5-7 Years' experience
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Operational Research, Applied Math, Engineering and or Computer Science (Master's Degree Preferred)
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.