Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Req ID: 21653
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services is committed to improving patient outcomes by creating efficiencies across the healthcare ecosystem. A recognized leader in the healthcare space, the company delivers targeted segment solutions including patient engagement, predictive analytics, healthcare cloud hosting, integration and interoperability, clinical and claims application implementation, revenue cycle management and policy administration, in addition to core managed infrastructure, application and business process services. Clients include more than 1,800 hospitals, 2,200 long-term care facilities, 225 acute care facilities, 43,000 clinicians, 1,000 physician practices and 50 insurance providers in support of 65 million policy holders.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Healthcare Client Delivery Executive to join our team in Philadelphia, PA. The CDE will oversee multiple NTT DATA Services engagements for a leading healthcare provider relationship in Philadelphia.
* Responsible for cost management
* Delivery excellence and continuous improvement
* Own Net Promoter Score (NPS) / CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) actions
* Actively bring new ideas and best practices
* Actively support CE for account revenue growth
* Drive efficiency gains and delivery transformation
* Actively mine customer for opportunities
* Understand their pain areas and solve them
* 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience / Undergraduate degree and 8-10 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 6-8 years relevant experience
* Healthcare experience Provider side of business & expertise in cloud / hosting is a must
* Drive account receivables, very good hands on / working knowledge of Software as a Service Model
* Customer advocate and trusted customer advisor; Customer First attitude and meet / exceed NPS / CSAT scores
* Delivery Excellence and continuous service improvement; Execute NPS action plans
* Actively prevent ACM erosion; Drive delivery transformation and efficiency gains and support critical companywide initiatives
* Actively support CE in account revenue growth plans and exceed CY plan for conversion of backlog into revenue
* Incremental in-year project revenue and its forecasting
* Actively mine the customer for opportunities (knowing their business, focusing on their pain areas and solving them (subtle selling)
* Provider side of HCLS business / hands on knowledge
* Good overall understanding of sales cycle
* Hands on experience in pricing models estimation and financials
* Actively bring in new ideas, best practices & value to the customer and as well NTT Data
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.