Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Providence, Rhode Island
Req ID: 21288
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Program Manager - System Enhancements to join our team in Providence, Rhode Island (US-RI), United States (US).
* Manages the changes that affect scope, schedule and resources are identified, managed and controlled with an integrated and cohesive plan.
* Ensures scope is defined, approved, managed, controlled; ensuring completed deliverables are accepted by the customer.
* Ensures schedule is developed and managed to on-time delivery.
* Ensures costs are estimated and managed to deliver project within customer approved budget, while preserving profit margins.
* Ensures resources are assigned and managed effectively and efficiently.
* Ensures that risks and issues are proactively identified and managed
* Drives all aspects of program management activity, including collaborating and coordinating across the organization.
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent
* 6-10 years of previous experience in a Project Managment role
* Health Care Payer experience is required with experience in Claims, Enrollment, Billing, Member/Customer Service, Provider Relations
* Excellent Communication skills necessary to interact with all levels of the organization
* PMI Certification preferred
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.