Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Albany, New York
Req ID: 23782
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a OBIEE Developer to join our team in Albany, New York (US-NY), United States (US).
* 7+ years of experience in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures, or business applications and products that run on those platforms, beyond that of a Programmer; Candidate is able to provide leadership of large teams and/or extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
* 7 years of demonstrated experience supporting development efforts in OBIEE 11G/12c application including migrations of web catalog, repository development and BI Publisher objects.
Additional Requested Qualifications:
* 7 years of experience in installing Weblogic Server in Linux environment and configuring user authentication using SAML.
* 7 years of experience in Responsive Web Design using open source frameworks.
* 7 years of demonstrated hands-on experience with Oracle 10/11G/12C databases, Oracle Data Warehouse Data Marts in a Business Intelligence environment.
* 2 years of experience with security setup and configuration including Weblogic roles/groups.
* 2 years of experience with Oracle Discoverer, Portal and PLSQL Programming.
* 2 years of experience with MapViewer and Google Maps.
* 2 years of experience with Oracle Mobile Designer.
* Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or related field
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.