Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Plano, Texas
Req ID: 21232
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Sales Executive - Discrete Manufacturing - Northeast to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
* Recognized as an expert in one or more service solutions in Discrete Manufacturing
* Sells primarily complex managed services, full IT Outsourcing solutions, application services and Discrete Manufacturing vertical solutions.
* Recognized as a thought leader in Discrete Manufacturing, the NTT DATA business model and competitors.
* Requires strategic agility to interface and successfully influence multiple C-level executives within the customer organization.
* Sponsors and institutionalizes new and innovative ways of working in teams to meet customer needs/sales objectives.
* Guided by brand and NTT DATA overall sales strategies.
* Models organizational and industry standards in achievement of sales goals.
* Sells to large national and global accounts.
* Typical contact at CEO, CIO and CTO level decision makers.
* 8+ years of experience selling Application Services, Infrastructure Services, BPO all of NTT Data s portfolio full quota at 18 months is $12M TCV / $4M Revenue+
* Minimum of 8 years worth of experience
* Experience in selling into Automotive companies
* Experience in selling with ecosystem based approach (partner, advisors, etc.)
* Identifies cost effective and practical alternatives for the customer by bundling service solutions to maximize NTT DATA s opportunity while meeting customer s needs.
* Actively participates in setting sales objectives to meet plans.
* Sells services to client s purchasing or IT senior management.
* Strong Automotive industry and service solution knowledge.
* Strong understanding of customer s decision making process, goals, objectives and strategies.
* Strong business and financial acumen.
* Ability to assess potential sales opportunities and develop value propositions.
* Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
* Tracks activities and deal management in CRM tool.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.