Security Officer - Part Time - Nights at ProMedica Health
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: TECUMSEH, Michigan
Security Officer - Part Time - Nights
Operations / Services / Trades
ProMedica - ProMedica System - PHS Corporate - Security-BH HH (9326)
Tecumseh, MI 49286 US (Primary)
At ProMedica, our difference is our people. Named best company to work for by Toledo City Paper readers in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan, our organization attracts the most talented individuals in the industry because we help them meet their full potential professionally and personally. Our comprehensive network provides opportunities for career development in areas such as oncology, heart and vascular, orthopedics, neurology, and women s and children s services, as well as other professional fields such as healthcare administration, operations information technology, community education and outreach, and many others.
But we offer our employees more than just a job. Our locally owned, non-profit organization encourages a culture of personal and professional growth, diversity and active community involvement. We strive to improve the health and well-being of those we serve, not only through superior medical care, but through charity care and focused community advocacy programs. Each year across our system, we manage 2.73 million inpatient and outpatient visits.
Our Security Department, under general supervision, maintains the security of hospital property to ensure the safety of employees, patients and visitors against fire, theft and physical harm. If you are interested we invite you to apply!
* Associates degree in security or related field; or two (2) years experience in security or a related field is necessary.
* Must deal effectively with a variety of patients, staff and visitors; sometimes under potentially stressful situations.
* Must be able to move about hospital and between workstations; and prolonged periods of standing.
* Must be able to understand directions, communicate and respond to inquiries; requires effective interpersonal skills.
* Must have a valid driver s license and maintain auto insurance with a driving record approved through Risk Management
* Must be able to tolerate possible exposure to blood borne pathogens and body fluids.
* Must maintain current CPR licensure
* Must be able to frequently move, lift or carry medium weight materials; and with assistance occasionally move very heavy weight patients.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace Employee Exemption Type
Budgeted Hours / Pay Period
Additional Schedule Details