SAP Basis Administrator Sr at Arthrex, Inc.
Posted in Information Technology 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Myers, Florida
|Title:||SAP Basis Administrator Sr|
|Division:||Arthrex, Inc. (US01)|
|Location:||ALC-INC- Fort Myers, FL (US09)|
Maintains the life-cycle management of SAP systems, in a cloud environment, including but not limited to Suite on HANA/S/4 HANA, ECC HCM, GTS, BW on HANA, BOBJ, Lumira, TREX, TDMS, OpenText, Vertex, Vistex, Redwood RMJ, Fiori, SAP Gateway, Netweaver Java AS, PI. Solution Manager and NetWeaver Portal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applies standard SAP principles, concepts and techniques in system installation, monitoring performance, problem diagnosis and resolution. Demonstrates excellent tactical approaches that also reflect the strategic perspective of Arthrex.
- Administers all aspects of the systems listed above. This may include system installation, upgrades and application of patches (OSS notes, support packages, add-ons). Supports the technical implementation of the SAP system landscape as it evolves (i.e., development, test, staging and production).
- Performs system refreshes; participates in the scheduling of refreshes as requested.
- Monitors and tunes performance and workflow.
- Works with team to establish continuous improvement maintenance across all systems.
- Expertise with data extraction and transfer tool, such as SAP TDMS or equivalent products.
- Coordinate post system copy and/or system refresh verification and post steps with functional teams.
- Expertise with business process automation platforms, such a Redwood RunMyJob (RMJ) or SAP BPA, and experience automating routine systems operations and administration tasks via using automated scripts and tools
- Manages the SAP system landscape, including the Transport Management System and troubleshooting.
- Performs system maintenance, printer configuration, and upgrades as needed, including backups and restores
- Experience on cloud hosting, ip address, DNS and server hostname and instance parameter setup.
- Experience with MicrosoftVisio diagrams with technical design specification document for flow diagrams.
- Solution Manager ALM Suite with ChaRM, CTS+, Technical Monitoring, ITSM, SEA, BPCA, LMDB setup.
- Experience with system optimization using both SAP Early Watch Reports and SAP Services
- Test Management tools, installation, test & defect management setup, integration with HP ALM.
- Project creation, business blue prints, realization, final preparation, and go live support.
- Extensive documentation of processes for internal team on Microsoft SharePoint or any wiki platforms or Guided Procedure Authoring (GPA) in Solution Manager.
- Capacity planning
- SAP Archiving
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
- At least five years of experience as an SAP Basis Administrator.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred. Advanced degrees and certifications a plus, or 10 - 12 years relevant experience.
- Experience with SAP in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Solid understanding of relational database theory preferred, including familiarity with MS SQL database structures; solid understanding of programming concepts, including familiarity with SQL programming.
- Knowledge of underlying Infrastructure components, high availability and disaster recovery technologies
- Knowledge of operation SAP on MS Azure or AWS.
- Experience with SAP HANA highly desired.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
PC servers, workstations and laptops. Microsoft environment. Work with standard current computer applications, word processing, spreadsheets, ERP, MES, PLM and CRM applications
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.