VP, Business Development at Jones Lang Lasalle
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
* Lead the acquisition of new business
* Align Big Red Rooter s offer to meet client need
* Build strategies to uncover potential opportunities that meet our business goals
* Consult strategically with prospects to determine potential need
* Develop a personal mechanism to enable you to reach key decision makers
* Build relationships with those key decision makers
* Schedule appointments getting you and the team face to face with decision makers
* Partner with internal team to develop scope and appropriate proposal
* Lead the subject matter expert team in formulating a strategic approach, setting timelines and managing the process for pitch presentations
* Close the deal using a clear, polished and persuasive manner
* Contribute to the firm s awareness and success in the marketplace through adoption and use of social media, POVs, and other thought leadership initiatives
* Actively share market and competitive intelligence with team to drive business acumen
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Must have at least 5 years in a marketing related position
* Must thrive on finding and closing the deal
* Must have the ability to command a room without dominating the room
* Must have great listening skills and the ability to grasps new ideas
* Motivated to increase your financial opportunities
* Must exude professionalism under pressure
* Magnetic personality
* Strong organization skills
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Must have exceptional standards for quality and a strong attention to detail
* Must be able to work autonomously, as well as within a team
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org