Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Saint Paul, Minnesota
We are currently seeking a LOAN CLOSER for our Multifamily Lending team. This role is responsible for all duties related to closing, funding and delivering of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and HUD loans. The Loan Closer will be responsible for reviewing closing documents from counsel, preparing certain documents for closing and delivery, and drafting commitments together with follow-up confirmations to borrower and third party investor. This person requires knowledge of the various investor programs and products offered by JLL Capital Markets including: Fannie Mae DUS program, Freddie Mac Program Plus, Freddie Mac TAH, and FHA HUD. THIS ROLE CAN BE BASED IN ST. PAUL, MN; DALLAS (GRAPEVINE), TX; ATLANTA, GA; OR BETHESDA, MD.
Coordinate all aspects of multifamily loan closings including:
* Provide outside counsel with timely receipt of required information to prepare closing documents;
* Work closely with counsel to prepare and review all necessary loan documents;
* Review title and survey comments prepared by counsel and follow up if required; and
* Obtain all necessary documentation for the completion of a closing statement as well as obtain backup documentation for the processing of an initial draw for HUD transactions.
* Must have the ability to comprehend and interpret Underwriter s Narrative and Loan Analysis to appropriately communicate issues to investors, as well as translate conditions into JLL s Loan Commitment.
* Must understand the lenders programs and make any necessary judgment calls before or at closing to ensure a successful closing.
* Arrange loan fundings which includes ordering of warehouse funds from appropriate warehouse lender.
* Review and track all Lender and Investor commitments. Notify all parties of any changes that are needed.
* Issue JLL s loan commitments and confirmations.
* Lead the team to a successful delivery of all loan delivery packages with input from both Underwriting team and outside counsel.
* Work directly with the various agencies to securitize and provide necessary closing documentation post-closing to finalize the mortgage-backed security to the investor.
* Deliver permanent loan files to servicing, construction servicing and asset management departments. Field necessary questions from the transition of the loan closing to the servicing department, whether permanent servicing or construction servicing.
* Ability to make loan closing decisions with attorney under high pressure situations.
* Ability to work independently and lead the team to a successful closing.
* Ability to travel as and if required.
* Bachelor s degree in business related field (Finance, Accounting, Real Estate) with outstanding academic achievement
* 3+ years of experience closing Conventional and FHA loan programs
* Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
* Knowledge of Various Investor Programs
* Willingness and ability to learn new technology
* Ability to work independently, unsupervised, and as a team player
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and organization skills.
* Ability to multi-task, especially in stressful situations
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com