Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Washington, Washington DC
SENIOR MARKETING ASSOCIATE Property Marketing
* Support the development of property marketing strategies and play a significant role in the creative process for campaign development. Provide creative guidance and make recommendations on enhancements to building positioning, messages, programs and technology.
* Articulate artistic direction for design, assist with the implementation and tracking of marketing plans and budgets, including timelines, objectives, marketing elements, costs, resources, media buys, etc.
* Develop client and prospect event strategy and execute events including relationships with outside vendors.
* Management of multiple projects simultaneously with minimal direction to the satisfaction of the brokers involved and their clients.
* Act as project manager on a large variety of marketing activities including brochure development, direct mail campaigns, presentations, special projects, etc. with the internal graphics team or outside vendors.
* Develop and maintain a portfolio of all marketing deliverables.
* Contribute to team-wide/corporate marketing initiatives that are integral to the company.
* Offer support with special projects as needed.
* Act as internal liaison to key areas of the firm to identify marketing needs and ensure follow-up.
* Seeking a candidate with two to three years of marketing experience, or related experience, preferably in commercial real estate or other service industries
* Posses outstanding project management skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a positive attitude
* Comfortable and confident in conducting client presentations
* Evidence of successful marketing and publicity/promotion experience
* Commitment to details and sound sense of graphic design
* Ability to work with tight deadlines in a team environment and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
* Creative, "big picture", strategic thinker
* Assertive in nature with the ability to identify, communicate and solve problems quickly
* Knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel required.
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org