Property Administrator at Jones Lang Lasalle
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, Texas
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
Report to and assist the PM with the overall management of the property, including all financial, operational, and capital aspects:
* Accounts Payables: Responsible for ensuring all invoices for the property are coded, given to PM for approval, and paid.
* W-9s: Obtain completed W-9 forms from all vendors.
* Accounts Receivable: Responsible for sending monthly statements and delinquency letters for charges over 30 days old.
* Manual Adjustment Forms: Prepare manual adjustment forms for all miscellaneous Tenant Service Request (i.e. requested HVAC over time, labor to hang white boards, keys, etc.) and monthly parking.
* Electric Consumption Tracking: Responsible for ensuring engineers take monthly readings from electric meters for tenants that have supplemental units. PA enters data on tracking spreadsheet, calculates what is owed, bills the tenants, and adds charges to monthly Manual Adjustment Form.
* Budget Preparation: Assists team members with budget preparation for the property as requested by Manager.
* Certificate of Insurance Tracking: COI s must be maintained and updated on a regular basis for both Tenants and Contractors.
* Tenant Service Request: Responsible for daily monitoring of building s work order system. Work with engineering staff to ensure discrepancies and address in next staff meeting.
* Contracts: Draft contracts as requested by managers within 24-48 hours of the request for review by the manager.
* Access Cards: Responsible for ensuring all tenant access cards are activated and deactivated as requested.
* Management Audit: Ensure compliance level of management audit is maintained and prepares all files and records in preparation for the audit annually.
* Operations Audit: Assist engineering staff in preparation of annual Operations Audit.
* Customer Service: Provide superior customer service to all tenants, clients, contractors and vendors at all times.
* Tenant Events: Responsible for assisting PM in planning and coordination of all tenant events at the property.
* Tenant Handbook: Review, update, and revise as necessary. Coordinate distribution of updates or revisions to all tenants.
* Tenant Notification: Prepare tenant memos and correspondence as directed by Manager regarding building holidays, upcoming events, etc.
* Safety Warden Meetings: Work with Manager and Engineering staff to plan an annual safety warden meeting.
* Tenant Move-In s/Move-Out s: Coordinate all arrangements, notifications, and acquire proper authorizations and collect certificate of insurance as necessary.
* Contact Lists: Maintain daily and update no less than monthly tenant, employee and contractor s contacts lists to include emergency contact numbers.
* Filing: Responsible for ensuring all document/paper work for the property is filed no less than weekly.
* Repair Service: Contact repair services for all office equipment when necessary or requested by team member.
* Overnight Mail: Prepare express mail packages and monitor supply levels and replenishe as necessary.
* Office Supplies: All supplies should be monitored and ordered as needed, including letterhead, envelopes, monthly reports supplies, computers, phones, or any other items requested by managers.
* Associate or Bachelor s Degree; a degree in either finance, account, or business administration is strongly preferred.
* Workplace experience, minimum of 1-3 years in a workplace setting; Commercial Real Estate experience a plus
* Microsoft Office proficient
HIGHLY DESIRABLE ATTRIBUTES
* Planning and Organizing: Establish course of action to accomplish goals and evaluate results; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals; use resources effectively and efficiently.
* Customer Focus: Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the external and internal customer; act with customer in mind; establish and maintain effective relationships with customers.
* Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
* Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to professionals both inside and outside the organization; uses diplomacy and tact.
* Quick Learner: Learn quickly when facing new problems; open to change; quickly grasps the essence and underlying structure of anything; enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
* Self-Starter: Able to start and complete projects independently.
* Time Management: Use time effectively and efficiently; can attend to a broader range of activities
* Written/Oral communications: Ability to speak and write clearly and concisely; get messages across that have the desired effect.
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com