Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Responsible for the day to day maintenance, repair, and operations within the critical and non-critical facilities. Must possess a strong ability to act independently and make critical decisions as required. Candidate will achieve successful results by both the successful execution of preventative maintenance program, and the ability to respond to unplanned or emergency repair situations. The candidate will possess the ability to identify and resolve engineering related items for the facilities. Must be able to provide detailed direction and assistance to third-party vendors who are hired to assist with the maintenance, installation, and repair functions. The minimum formal education generally required is a high school degree, with an electrical Journeyman s license, with no less than 3 years experience in a related position or equivalent experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Possess hands on skills and knowledge to complete required repairs and maintenance on HVAC systems, (including, pumps, motors, air handlers, automation/controls systems, and associated electrical systems) using industry standard tools and in accordance with all codes, laws, and regulations.
* Ability to effectively use computers and computer programs (including use of Microsoft Office Suite), skill in use of the internet to navigate to and use web based applications, and ability to use handheld electronic devices
* Possess excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to effectively manage diverse relationships with team members, contractors, building occupants and clients.
* Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
* Develop, manage, implement and document all preventative maintenance (PM) programs for all critical and non-critical operation to include water treatment, plumbing, electrical, and HVAC
* Performed the outlined maintenance programs as directed by the Chief Engineer and or Engineering Manager.
* Document all PM activities as outlined by the written PM program
* Perform on call and after hours support functions
* Thorough knowledge of advanced plant operations and/or repairs for a wide variety of support systems including HVAC, pneumatic/DDC controls, and electrical plant operation.
* Develop effective working relationship with internal customers within the facility
* Respond to emergency repair needs consistent with the procedures developed and implemented by the Engineering management team. Understand and demonstrate the ability to communicate with all levels of the Engineering group at the time of the emergency
* Possess strong knowledge of construction practices and equipment installations
* Possess a thorough knowledge of mechanical, electrical, BAS and fire life safety systems
* Possess a good understanding of critical and non-critical facility standards and processes to include change management, method of procedures, work order systems and management, safety/hazard awareness, risk, and environmental assessments.
* Assist the Chief Engineer and /or Engineering Manager with the development of specifications for tasks contracted out to third party.
* Knowledge of municipal and Federal regulations related maintenance operations and environmental requirements
* Ability to utilize PC software including word processing, spreadsheets, and PM programs
The candidate is responsible for the support of all activities related to the engineering group and their critical support functions. They are responsible for insuring the timely and consistent delivery of all day to day services to maintain consistent and quality operations. Must possess a strong knowledge of all engineering management processes and will work within those processes as consistently as possible.
* After-hours availability is essential position requires working shift work covering shifts 24/7.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
* EPA Universal preferred and not required
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com