Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Hoboken, New Jersey
* This position is responsible for managing Facilities Service delivery for a JLL client s offices in Hoboken, NJ. The site consists of 90,000 of office space and 700 customer staff.
* This candidate will lead a team of 3 service staff.
* Maintain client satisfaction with delivery of Facility Management services and support programs to increase customer satisfaction.
* Support compliance with Jones Lang LaSalle minimum audit and compliance standards in facility management, financial management and operational policies and procedures
* Meet or exceed site Key Performance Indicators (KPI s); monitor Service Level Agreements (SLA s) monthly to identify potential challenges and plan corrective actions accordingly
* Enforce all Company policies and training requirements regarding safe and efficient operations and work practices
* Implement and monitor hazard control and team safety practices, ensure compliance with local codes and regulations and Jones Lang LaSalle operations standards
* Demonstrate strong collaboration and teamwork within the account team, by including driving the development and implementation of IFM best practices and innovations
* Support work order management for in house staff and vendors as necessary.
* Support facility soft services as needed and directed such as: meetings preparation, conference room reservations, food services, parking, vending, and badging
* Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
* BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and related experience in facilities or property management.
* 2+ years of facilities, property or operations management experience.
* Computer proficiency with MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, required.
* Strong customer service orientation and communication skills.
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org