Robotics Technician III at Jones Lang Lasalle
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fresno, California
The AR Tech III will be working within a 24x7 warehouse/logistics environment providing operations and maintenance services to support a fleet of robots. The AR Tech III is expected to be a subject matter expert within the department and will act as a lead and mentor to Robotics Technician I and II employees.
WHAT WE RE LOOKING FOR:
* Ability to prioritize, schedule, and logistically support multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
* Skilled trade training or equivalent technical expertise in Industrial Maintenance or Robotics
* Ambitious and eager to learn desire to learn Robotics chosen candidates will be receive additional on the job training for the specific type of robot.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Leading and setting expectations for safe work practices.
* Provide leadership and guidance to level I and II technicians at the site
* Act as a mentor for level I and II technicians and provide training as required.
* Maintain and troubleshoot electrical and mechanical systems to Robotics System
* Provides advanced troubleshooting support including diagnosing and repair complex problems within the fleet.
* Ability to install, maintain and troubleshoot control components, photo eyes, proximity sensors, servo drives, tachs and encoders
* Knowledge of the Ethernet communication modules.
* Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and direction to help them achieve their goals Ability
* Assists Service Technicians repairing and maintaining material handling equipment
* Assists Service Technicians repairing and to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance
* Understanding of LINIX and/or SQL
* Completing preventative maintenance routines, documentation and procedures
* Perform battery changes, and preventive maintenance on batteries
* Ability to do e-mail communication and date entry for database
* Enter downtime data in daily log, complete PM sheets
* Advanced knowledge of Electrical concepts (ie: wiring of a 3 phase motor)
* Tracking and storing the departments inventory, including spare parts
* Repetitive bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, twisting, sitting, standing, and walking
* Lifting parts and tools weighing on average 20 pounds, occasionally weighing up to 80 pounds
* Dexterity in eye/hand coordination, feet (foot pedals) manual (picking, pinching, holding, grasping), and wrist motion (repetitive flexion/rotation)
* Working conditions may include small spaces, dust, fumes/odors, hot/cold temperatures, inside/outside noise, vibration, standing on concrete for long hours and wet or uneven surfaces
OPERATION SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE:
* Promoting and conduct good housekeeping practices
* Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric
* Flexibility with work hours and days. (7 days a week operation, including holidays)
* Dedicated to supporting production by working in a safe, customer focused manner. Must be highly self-motivated.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
* Electrical knowledge of basics components.
* 7+ years of experience in Automated systems and controls
* Electrical and electronic principles
* Preventative maintenance procedures
* Knowledge of PLC programs
* PC competency, Word & Excel, Kindle Platforms and Windows OS
* Tech school certificate or AA in Electrical/Electronics
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize different projects and work load
* Troubleshooting, able to ID and understand the resources needed to resolve them
* Proven ability to work successfully with little supervision
* Proven ability to communicate effectively, (written and verbally) with peers, management, contractors and vendors
* Desire to learn about and work with conveyor systems and client specific robots
* Good mechanical and technical aptitude
* Curious nature with a desire to learn, repair and troubleshoot material handling equipment (MHE)
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com