Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Chicago, Illinois
JLL s Hotels & Hospitality Group seeks to fill a key position within its Public-Private Partnership (P3) Advisory Practice. It is anticipated that the individual selected for the role will enter the firm at the Vice President/Senior Vice President level. The work will require a multi-faceted skill set within an advisory environment. However, one of the primary responsibilities will be to manage the delivery and execution of new-build hospitality projects. The successful candidate will possess a hands-on, can-do attitude with the ability to work independently and prioritize numerous projects simultaneously. The position will be based in Philadelphia and/or its northwest suburb area, and will report to the Executive Vice President leading the P3 practice.
* Preparing NOI projections
* Modeling private and public financing scenarios
* Creating and gaining approval of public incentives
* Advising on project delivery methods (CM, CM at-Risk, design-build, hard bid, etc.)
* Procuring development project team members (developer, operator, contractor, design team, etc.)
* Drafting and finalizing team member term sheets
* Reviewing and commenting on development, design, construction, operating, and other contracts
* Creating/reviewing conceptual project budgets (hard & soft costs)
* Creating and maintaining project schedules
* Coordinating with JLL s Hotel Investment Banking team
* Coordinating with other JLL resources
* Minimum 7 years hospitality-industry specific work experience
* BA/BS/MS/MA/MBA degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, Real Estate, Construction Management, Accounting or related field
* Demonstrated strong analytical and quantitative skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills (writing samples will be requested)
* Strong Excel modeling skills
* Comprehend all aspects of financial modeling and underwriting logistics of hospitality-related real estate investments
* Detail-oriented and well-organized
* Ability to work within formal reporting relationships
* Flexibility to adjust priorities in response to rapidly changing circumstances/deadlines
* Willingness to take on new challenges
* Proficiency in Salesforce, Word for Windows, PowerPoint and Excel.
Our P3 team is the leader in developing hotels through public-private partnerships. The team has led the development of 23 hotels totaling over 13,000 rooms that are today open and operating. Notable past projects include the recently opened Marriott Marquis Houston, Marriott Marquis Washington DC, Hilton Houston Americas, and the Charlotte Westin. The team is actively working on hospitality projects in New York, Miami Beach, Columbus, Ft. Myers, Salt Lake City, and St. Paul. If you possess an exemplary work ethic as well as an interest in working in an entrepreneurial environment with a strong team culture, we encourage you to apply.
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com