VP, Change Management at Jones Lang Lasalle
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: San Francisco, California
VICE PRESIDENT OF REAL ESTATE AND WORKPLACE CHANGE MANAGEMENT NEW YORK, CHICAGO, SAN FRANCISCO
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join JLL s change management service line. You will be client-facing and will develop and deliver change management services associated with real estate and workplace related business initiatives.
Our desired candidate would have direct or transferrable experience which would enable him / her to work with clients as an advisor to the business case for change, stakeholder relationship management, resistance analysis, and design and delivery of communications, training, and rewards plans. TOPIC AREAS COULD INCLUDE ORGANIZATION REDESIGN, TECHNOLOGY DEPLOYMENTS, WORKPLACE STRATEGY, RELOCATIONS, PROCESS CHANGES, INNOVATION PROGRAMS AND OTHERS.
This position calls for a creative, talented professional with excellent project management skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities. Strong communications planning, writing skills, training planning and development skills, and the ability to coach and collaborate with senior level stakeholders are essential attributes of the successful candidate.
WHAT THIS JOB INVOLVES:
* Frame and diagnose client problems which would require change management services. Develop project plans and budgets for the solutions to these problems. Secure client budget for assignment to deliver solutions.
* Develop change management programs to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization and greater proficiency of the changes that impact employees
* Monitor implementation timelines and activities, escalating risk and resistance and preparing risk mitigation tactics
* Maintain change management resources, including presentation decks, implementation tools and resources
* Design and execute communications, training, and rewards programs.
* Coach sponsors of these initiatives, prepare content for real estate leadership.
SOUND LIKE YOU? BEFORE YOU APPLY IT S WORTH KNOWING WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* Consulting sales experience
* 10 years of corporate communications and change management experience ideally in a professional services environment
* Ability to identify communications and change management goals in terms of knowledge, attitude, and actions; ability to design communications that meet the stated goals.
* Strong executive presence and communication skills
* Superior verbal and written communication, editing, and project management skills
* Interest in the corporate workplace and real estate issues (knowledge of corporate real estate functions such as workplace strategy, employee moves, facilities services would be a plus)
* Experience as a consultant or contractor or service provider or other client billable resource is a plus
* Ability to facilitate focus groups is a plus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
You ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com