Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Chicago, Illinois
WHAT THIS JOB ENTAILS- The Director, HR Markets will be a player coach overseeing the National Business Lines HR team (HRBPs and Advisors) that support the markets business lines which are defined as Capital Markets, Agency Leasing, Property Mgmt, Valuations, Brokerage, and PDS across all the asset types. The Director, HR and his/her team will partner with the business to drive talent strategies nationally, including workforce planning, creating strategic frameworks to meet short and long term talent needs, while also running day to day people operations. This role will support the daily HR needs of the Capital Markets and Valuations business lines.
* Work with the Talent COE to develop and execute a comprehensive People Strategy, with a focus on diversity, and ensure alignment with the local market execution strategy.
* Understand the priorities of the business, P&L, and key initiatives that drive the bottom line in order to articulate insights to business leaders about HR risks and implications of key business activities, and provide commercially sound solutions to support the business objectives
* Serve as a key contributor to the executive and management teams, forging strong relationships with leadership and providing management coaching as required. Communicate with a high level of impact and strong influencing and collaborating skills
* Use industry trends, HR Analytics and best practices to anticipate and diagnose the impact of external environment and macro trends to inform decisions related to setting strategy, policy and practice, and business initiatives, including M&A endeavors
* Support the Employee Relations CoE by triaging and investigating high risk / Tier 3 employee relations issues
* Work with the HR Business Services teams to develop a competent, commercially focused advisory structure supporting your business areas and work in collaboration with the wider HR Leadership team on transformation projects of varying scope.
* BA/BS in a Human Resources or Business related field; MBA or MA/MS preferred;
* HR certification (PHR, SPHR, GPHR) preferred
* Minimum of 10-12 years of experience in a client-focused HR Generalist role including resourcing, employee relations, project management and integrated talent management experience
* Minimum 3-5 years managing a team
* Previous JLL experience serving as a local HRBP lead and managing a regional HRBP team
* Experience in professional services sector a strong positive
* Experience partnering with senior management
* Demonstrated experience as a dynamic HR professional with strong people management, relationship building, and exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Experience driving and participating in large scale HR and organizational transformations
* A track record and reputation as a trusted advisor and someone who can influence business leaders and the strategic direction of the organization
* Proven track record of contributing to the running of a fast paced HR function, demonstrating strong HR influencing skills and the ability to implement a People Strategy
Knowledge and Skills
* Strong analytics, business, and financial acumen (e.g., understand P&L and impacts of financial statements on business operations)
* Strong commercial acumen
* A client focused mindset
* Deep project and change management skills
* Learning agility, adaptability, flexibility of approach, and the ability to up-skill quickly
* Comfortable with ambiguity
* Ability to lead, coach and advise leadership to empower employees and builds high-performing teams
* Ability to proactively identify and resolve issues as they arise, with a risk and compliance mindset
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com