Senior TM Analyst at Jones Lang Lasalle
Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Chicago, Illinois
* Evaluate client building alternatives
* Evaluate lease options
* Track transactions on web based applications
* Prepare detailed analysis, including NPV cash flows
* Financial modeling
* Review, understand and abstract complex real estate documents as part of the team s underwriting and due diligence process
* Writes lease summaries and abstracts
* Updating reports, presentations, and analyses
* KPI tracking
* General and ad hoc reporting as needed to support transaction activities
* Financial accounting and reporting
* Prepare commission invoices and track payment
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org