Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New York, New York
We know the value of a great receptionist. The Receptionist is the first person people meet at a company and our client knows the importance of making an impression that speaks to their brand. If you are an outgoing, organized, hardworking individual who thrives in a fast paced, creative environment and you enjoy helping others, then this is the job for you.
The Receptionist will provide administrative/receptionist/concierge support duties in accordance with company policies & procedures. In keeping with the client and Events Manager/Assistant Facility Manager requirements, the Receptionist will also assist in the achievement of the Key Performance Indicators and operational targets for the site, and perform duties with integrity & diligence in a professional manner.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Proactively develop and maintain client relationships ensuring that expected service levels are achieved.
* Comply with all requirements of the Client contract and meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators.
* Deliver an exceptional quality of service, as reflected by client feedback.
* Support the day to day delivery of services on site in accordance with all agreed policies, procedures and contract scope.
* Enhance the client experiences by providing exceptional customer service
* Manage sign-in process for vendors and visitors with professionalism and hospitality
* Provide high-level administrative support to employees and way-finding/amenities within the building, neighborhood amenities, and organizational information
* Handle incoming and outgoing calls including distribution of any messages.
* Receive, inform, and guide visitors including coordination with Client employees.
* When applicable, maintain conference room booking schedules to maximize efficient use of space
* Provide administrative support to on-site events as assigned by Events Management team
* Responsible for maintaining all contact list including suppliers/contractors
* Responsible for management, maintenance and upkeep of the front office/ reception area clean and presentable at all times
* Track all badges that are distributed for both vendors and employees
* Provide assistance in general administrative activities and any other duties as assigned by Facilities and Events Management teams, including travel requests & booking arrangements
* When applicable, assist with mail room and perform associated functions including management of mail service and courier contractors
* Participate as a key team member in responses to emergency situations
* Support delivery of site amenities and programs as directed, including but not limited to: reception, events, janitorial, mail and courier services, materials storage, document management, copy services, and shipping programs.
* Coordinate and manage special requests for workplace services that are outside of the routine services provided.
* Any other activities to support JLL and/or site operations, including, but not limited to: moves/reconfigurations, events, safety or sustainability practices
Finance / Cost Control / Profitability
* Seek ways to constantly reduce costs and improve operational standards.
* Ensure compliance within delegated financial and contractual authorities.
* Actively support an environment of teamwork, co-operation, performance excellence and personal success.
* Participate in the individual performance management program, and personal development planning process.
* Act as an ambassador for JLL by behaving consistently with cultural and ethical requirements and participating in company activities.
* Good communication, organization and problem solving skills.
* Ability to adequately perform required job functions including being able to lift, bend and move in such a way as to perform job tasks in a safe and approved manner.
* Ability to work independently with little supervision.
* Self-motivated; confident, energetic and flexible
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com