Project Coordinator at Jones Lang Lasalle
Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New York, New York
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
* Prepare project management reports and meeting minutes
* Manage all project documentation including contracts, budgets and schedules
* Maintain best practices templates on SharePoint site
* Manage accounts receivables according to the guidelines and requirements set by the Regional Operations Manager or project team
* Issue Purchase Order for all project vendors
* Ensure that all accounts receivables are maintained at a level not to exceed planned working capital charge as set by corporate finance, the project team and/or the Regional Operations Manager
* Assist local team in meeting targeting financial numbers on a Regional and National level as determined on a yearly basis by the Management Executive Committee
* Proactively manage project-related issues on account or assignment
* Prepare/update project status reports, process purchase orders and invoices.
* Update tracking reports and maintain files for due diligence and financials
* Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner.
* Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all project management technology as required for assigned projects
KNOLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business, Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
* 0 2 years practical experience
* Accounting experience or previous real estate support roles for brokers or project managers
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with executive level internal & external clients
* Organizational & detailed-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage differing needs of the business
* Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office products
* Knowledge of construction or commercial real estate industry
* Ability to multi-task
* Work with a team and independently
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com