Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Kansas City, Kansas
* Responsibility for cleaning and sanitation of regulated area
* Perform light building maintenance for the facilities as needed
* Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
* Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
* Gather and empty trash
* Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
* Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
* Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
* Ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously for extended periods of time.
* Ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs.
* Ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
* Ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects that may be 25+ pounds.
* Ability to see and hear details in order to identify and diagnose problems.
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org