Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Palo Alto, California
Commuter Program / Transportation Manager
The Commuter Program / Transportation Manager will analyze, develop, launch, and operate commuter transportation services and programs for clients in alignment with client s goals, and in accordance with the standards and procedures of Jones Lang LaSalle. The Commuter Program / Transportation Manager will join the dynamic Energy & Sustainability Services team and support environmental sustainability initiatives particularly around mobility and the built environment.
This position is based in Palo Alto, California, working initially with a large Silicon Valley technology firm. The position provides opportunities for career advancement in responsibility and scope in the areas of mobility, sustainability, and workplace operations.
* Oversee planning and delivery of employee commute programs at the Palo Alto main campus. Programs include shuttle buses and vanpools, carpool matching, employer subsidies and guaranteed ride home programs, parking management including electric vehicle charging systems, bike-to-work infrastructure, and public transit incentives.
* Develop strategies and plans for transportation demand management in alignment with client goals and/or local government regulations.
* Analyze effectiveness of current programs using industry benchmarks and develop plans to optimize system efficiency and service to employees.
* Research, document, and deploy best practices.
* Innovate new approaches for increasing participation in employee commuter programs such as technology tools, social networks, communications messaging, and incentive systems.
* Implement processes for gathering participation data, metrics, and analyze/report data for decision making (including carbon footprint impact).
* Report recommendations and results in written reports, presentations, and periodic status updates, in order to meet client s Key Performance Indicators.
* Develop and manage budgets and cost management; oversee payment of vendors.
* Oversee logistics including routing of vehicles and schedules
* Ensure compliance with municipal and regularity trip reduction requirements by issuing commuter surveys, attaining high response rates, and reporting results.
* Ensure vendors operate in compliance with all governing motor vehicle laws and regulations and operate in a safe manner.
* May include indirect management of workplace staff.
Client and Stakeholder Service
* Interface with internal stakeholders (including executive-level personnel) to understand, develop, and align goals.
* Interface with external stakeholders (agencies, local governments, transportation management associations, etc.) on regulatory compliance and policy development.
* Lead superb internal customer relations, serving as the single point of contact for responding to commute transportation questions and feedback; oversee customer service and issue resolution, rood cause analysis, and corrective action plans.
* Develop communication strategies and outreach channels through internal corporate communications, including print, digital, and social. Basic graphics layout skills preferred.
* Conduct creative employee engagement events, campaigns, and prize giveaways to highlight commute programs and motivate participation (Earth Day, Bike-to-Work Day, etc.)
* Develop vendor partnership strategies for cost effective program delivery.
* Oversee or support contract and pricing negotiation, analysis and compliance.
* Develop vendor performance metrics and analysis.
* Manage service providers and facility staff as required to ensure excellent service delivery and cost efficiency.
* Evaluate new vendor services as needed for improving service offerings, delivery excellence, and cost effectiveness.
* Bachelor s Degree with experience in Transportation Logistics, Communications, Marketing, Operations, Environmental Studies, Human Resources, or Project Management
* 3+ years in transportation program management or other corporate employee services program
* Project management experience
* Excellent verbal/written communication & presentation skills
* Proven record managing a program employing versatile skills
* Proven record of providing excellent client service, successfully engaging multiple stakeholders, and interfacing with broad employee audiences
* Ability to work efficiently with remote peers using virtual tools
* Comfortable adapting to and working in various company cultures & settings
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills
Advanced computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, basic web page management, internal software tools, graphics)
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com