Sr. Control Systems Tech at Jones Lang Lasalle
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Opa Locka, Florida
CST II SR. CONTROL SYSTEMS TECH
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* The Sr. Controls Systems Specialist (CST II) will ensure that Safety comes first in all Facilities efforts.
* This position will provide proper training to the Facility Technicians on device troubleshooting and Preventive Maintenance.
* This position will also be responsible for troubleshooting, design/implement/document control solutions for material handling systems, act as a liaison for internal and external resources, and be on call as needed.
* This position requires strong project management skills, effective communication skills, be self-directed, and have the ability to multi-task and deliver results in a dynamic environment.
* Perform Allen Bradley (A&B) PLC control level issue diagnosis using ladder logic and Control View HMI.
* Follow change management process and develop ad-hoc PLC ladder code change using Rockwell RSLogix family IDE s RX Logix 5000
* Familiarization with A&B PLC processers (CompactLogix and ControlLogix preferred) and input/output modules. Knowledge of other non-A&B control systems such as OPTO, Crisplant and Buschman BOSS would be a plus.
* Use AutoCAD to review, develop and maintain electrical schematic and conveyor layout drawings.
* Work with IT, FC Software and Operations Engineering to develop and update controls knowledge and training document for the facilities team.
* Be responsible for incident follow-up, root cause analysis and documentation.
* Actively participate in the Control System SharePoint site development and weekly conference calls. Document control system and equipment configuration changes and keep the documentation updated on the SharePoint site.
* Actively participate in local or network level control projects and Kaizens.
* Repetitive bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, twisting, sitting, standing, and walking
* Lifting parts and tools weighing on average 20 pounds, occasionally weighing up to 80 pounds
* Dexterity in eye/hand coordination, feet (foot pedals) manual (picking, pinching, holding, grasping), and wrist motion (repetitive flexion/rotation)
* Working conditions may include small spaces, dust, fumes/odors, hot/cold temperatures, inside/outside noise, vibration, standing on concrete for long hours and wet or uneven surfaces
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 2+ years of control system working experience in Allen Bradley PLC based controls design, development, implementation and support or equivalent.
* Experience with email and MS Excel
* Experience in Allen Bradley (A&B) PLC control level issue diagnosis using ladder logic and Control View HMI.
* Must have recent experience with Logix 5000
* 2+ years AutoCAD work experience on control layout design and schematic.
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com