Senior Graphic Designer at Jones Lang Lasalle
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New York, New York
JLL is currently searching for a Senior Graphic Designer who will work with Capital Markets to design, layout, and develop all creative themes/elements and imagery for client proposals, presentations, and related business development materials. This experienced and creative design professional will support projects for our most important accounts and clients with a focus on the largest Capital Markets pursuits nationally and globally. Oftentimes, this position requires working extended hours (after normal business hours and/or on weekends) to meet client deadlines on short notice.
WHAT THIS JOB INVOLVES:
* Design, layout, and format proposals and related materials (print and online) to enhance readability, draw the reader into the content
* Conceive, design, and produce a full range of high-impact print and digital collateral to include but not limited to: infographics, presentations, proposals, electronic publications (interactive PDFs, ePubs, iBooks, folios, HTML emails) and web-based content
* Ensure a creative yet consistent look and feel that adheres to, and supports, the JLL brand, visual identity, legal guidelines and messaging
* Effectively support large, complex projects and teams as onsite point of contact and creative lead, providing support at internal or external meetings
* Demonstrate ability to manage complex projects and synthesize direction from many individuals, including experience with 24-hour offshore graphic design solutions and workflow
* Ability to strategically interface and brainstorm with senior JLL leaders regarding the visual display of information; ability to grasp the substance of business issues communicated and then rearticulate visual options that enhance/clarify audience understanding
* Ability to effectively guide pursuit teams and other pursuit management professionals on effective visual presentation and style
* Demonstrate creativity, oral and written communication, listening and decision-making skills
* Exercise judgment and project management skill to balance priorities and communicate to teams to meet and exceed project deadlines and commitments; keep internal clients informed of projects and progress
* Demonstrate leadership and teamwork through active participation and onsite coordination of deliverables in time-sensitive situations in collaboration with pursuit managers, editors, client service teams, regional/offshore resources, and vendors
* Capture new media needs and scope required services as needed
* Demonstrate outstanding attention to detail and quality under challenging deadlines
* Report to Director of Marketing and Pursuit Management Leader
* Research vendors as needed; maintain relationships, deadlines and budgets with third-party vendors
SOUND LIKE YOU? BEFORE YOU APPLY IT\'S WORTH KNOWING WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator; willingness and ability to create an elegant, designed feel in programs such as PowerPoint and Word that were not written primarily as design vehicles
* Proficiency with HTML, CSS, Premier, AfterEffects, online website builders, etc. is a plus
* Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field
* 5-8 plus years of related work experience in design, marketing, communications, or business development preferred
* Proven skills and educational training in typography, layout, composition, color theory and information design
* Speed and agility; ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure, developing creative design within tight deadlines
* Experience working with teams in a professional services or large, matrixed organization is a plus
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Professional client service manner and ability to interact with all levels of management
* Proficiency with project management skills and methodologies
* Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to manage own time and take initiative
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
You ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
JLL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com