IT Intern at Laird
Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
The Intern will assist various departments on assigned projects and tasks. May provide assistance to customers and other employees of Laird. Responsibilities
* Varied responsibitilities depending on assigned projects.
* Special Projects as requested.
* Research information as required.
* Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards.
* Must have good or corrected eyesight to insure quality of work.
* Ability to use hands for repetitive wrist, hand, finger motions, and keyboarding.
* Ability to lift and carry 20 pounds frequently.
* Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Education & Experience Request
* 2 semesters or better of work towards related discipline
* Ability to use word processing, databases, and spreadsheet programs
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Laird does not discriminate in hiring or in the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.