Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: McLean, Virginia
KLDiscovery, a leading national eDiscovery provider, is currently seeking a Billing Specialist for our corporate office in McLean, VA. As Billing Specialist, you will be responsible for the preparation, review and coordination of the monthly billing in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
* Prepare and review monthly invoices in Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains)
* Send monthly invoices by set due dates
* Prepare and review debit and/or credit memos
* Assist with entering invoices into third-party electronic billing portals
* Assist with preparing daily cash receipt batches for posting to customer accounts
* Prepare monthly reconciliations
* Support tracking of client contracts
* Work closely with sales representatives and project managers on assigned accounts
* Work closely with Credit & Collections Specialist regarding aged receivables
* Respond to client communications and address client requests as necessary
* Assist with special projects and perform additional tasks as required
* A friendly and welcoming team-oriented environment
* Opportunities for career advancement and growth
* Business casual dress
* Great location next to Tysons Galleria and Metro accessibility
* Medical/Dental/Vision benefits as well as company provided Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability
* Paid Time Off
* 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field preferred
* Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Accounting
* Proficient in Microsoft applications, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
* Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains) preferred
* Ability to multitask efficiently and work in a fast-paced environment
* Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
WHO WE ARE
KLDiscovery provides technology-enabled services and software to help law firms, corporations, government agencies and consumers solve complex data challenges. The company, with offices in 43 locations across 19 countries, is a global leader in delivering best-in-class ediscovery, information governance and data recovery solutions to support the litigation, regulatory compliance, internal investigation and data recovery and management needs of our clients.
Serving clients for over 30 years, KLDiscovery offers data collection and forensic investigation, early case assessment, electronic discovery and data processing, application software and data hosting for web-based document reviews, and managed document review services. In addition, through its global Ontrack Data Recovery business, KLDiscovery delivers world-class data recovery, email extraction and restoration, data destruction and tape management.
KLDiscovery has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America by both Inc. Magazine (Inc. 5000) and Deloitte (Deloittes Technology Fast 500) and CEO Chris Weiler was recognized as a 2014 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year. Additionally, KLDiscovery is an Orange-level Relativity Best in Service Partner, a Relativity Premium Hosting Partner and maintains ISO/IEC 27001 Certified data centers.
KLDiscovery is an Equal Opportunity Employer