Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Germantown, Maryland
Functional Area: Procurement
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Achievement of sales budget.
- Pipeline development.
- SFDC usage and opportunity forecasting.
- Work closely with product management, NA regional marketing, and drive sales across all of QIAGEN s products to deliver our products into clinical labs within your region.
- Background or degree in a scientific discipline such as Biology.
- Have worked or are familiar with how routine genetic clinical testing laboratories operate.
- Familiar with NGS technologies and DNA and RNA based test applications.
- Familiarity 7-9 years of enterprise software sales experience.
- Experience selling software based solutions to clinical lab directors, clinical geneticists.
- Strong track record in sales.
- 50%+ Travel required.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, including effective oral and written communication.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.