Customer Solutions Manager - Genomics at QIAGEN
Posted in Other 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Germantown, Maryland
Functional Area: Product Management
- Strategic/Corporate Account position focused on engaging large life science accounts at the decision maker level or above.
- Responsible for development of large account strategies, coordinating interactions of local sales team and other support specialists, as well as conducting & implementing strategic plans.
- Sales Revenues / Budgets: Meet or exceed sales targets of the company Life Science products by growing consumables and instrumentation product lines with an emphasis on assay revenue.
- Strategy: Must be able to assess local ecosystem and competitive landscape in order to develop strategies and tactical plans to maximize strategy.
- Planning/Forecasting: Responsible for working with local sales team to monitor annual sales targets, key performance indicators and deliver accurate forecasts.
- Business / Markets: Initiate and develop new business opportunities within market space and increase the number of strategic partnerships.
- Managing Individuals/Team: Individual contributor but able to lead and motivate without a position of authority while being able to manage relationships and team dynamics.
- Communication: Experienced at navigating company and customer communication channels to ensure effective communication across local sales team & customer business units. Maintain and develop relationships with key customers.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science or equivalent, Graduate Degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of directly related sales experience preferred with proven track record in Life Science Industry.
- 2 or more years experience in managing Genomics core facility and/or technical experience in Next Generation Sequencing.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills.
- Proven successful leadership, team management and budget experience.
- Knowledge of relevant markets, molecular biology topics and products.
- Presentation skills.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.