QFN Clinical Sales Rep - Southern Chicago, IL at QIAGEN
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Germantown, Maryland
Functional Area: Service Solutions
Duration: 12 weeks
This position will be responsible for establishing new business opportunities for QuantiFERON sales in the physician office market. The QuantiFERON Clinical Specialist is accountable for achieving the territory budget, new accounts and growing base business. The target segments include: primary care, pediatricians, rheumatologists, infectious disease, dermatologists, and other specialists physician in the Physician Office Market Segment.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Sell and support QIAGEN products in the assigned territory (Current focus is QuantiFERON sales to clinicians).
- Develop new business plans and forecast to reach sales objectives for territory.
- Work within set expense budget to achieve results.
- Technical liaison with customer base to ensure satisfaction with product and company.
- Routinely interact and collaborate with QuantiFERON hospital/ lab counterparts.
- Support key national lab partner initiatives and engage in co-marketing activities.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to individuals and small groups.
- Provide QIAGEN management with concise, accurate and timely reports.
- Four (4) year Bachelor s Degree or Bachelors of Science degree is required
- Minimum of three (3) years selling experience.
- Proven record of success.
- Selling in Physician office Laboratory Market.
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative.
- Excellent listening, written, and oral communication skills for all business levels.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Strong Territory Management Skills.
- Interpersonal and diplomacy skills.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills Excel knowledge a must.
- Negotiation and selling skills.
- CRM SFDC experience.
- Travels are very limited.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.