Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: OLD WASHINGTON, Ohio
Old Washington, OH, US
Great Plains Oilfield Rental
Great Plains Oilfield Rental provides quality oilfield rental tools and equipment to US land-based clients in all major operating areas.
Knowledge and experience in the daily operation and maintenance of high pressure compressors, boosters, and pumps associated with Air Drilling.
This role works under the direction of the Field Manager.
* Monitor Air Drilling equipment for proper function.
* Connecting and disconnecting hoses and fuel lines during rig up and rig down phases of operations.
* Operate and maintain equipment including monitoring instruments and gauges associated with Air Drilling.
* Inspection and repair of equipment as necessary.
* Maintain fluid levels and proper replacement of filters on equipment.
* Able to work overtime as needed/required. Available for call-outs (evenings/nights, weekends and holidays)
* Able to travel as required for meetings, training, seminars, etc. which may be overnight, day(s), week, etc.
* Able to work well independently and in team settings
* Ability to provide information to supervisors and coworkers by telephone, in written form, email, or in person
* Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts
* Must be able and willing to work in extreme climate and work conditions
* Basic keyboarding or other small motor skills occasionally
* Operation of heavy equipment or vehicles
* Lifting/pushing objects (100lbs max)
* Climbing or working in awkward or cramped positions
* Walking or standing for prolonged periods
* A valid driver license with a satisfactory MVR in accordance with company fleet policy
* 3+ years of stable work history in a related field such as trucking, construction, heavy equipment operation, repair, maintenance (or similar trade), or military service
* High School Diploma or GED
* Associate s degree, vocational or technical school degree
This position requires the employee to work outdoors for long periods of time in all types of weather conditions typical of the area where the job is located, including dust, humidity, sleet, snow, rain, mud, cold, heat, wind, and other inclement weather. Working conditions for this position may involve exposure to varying outdoor conditions, including environmental chemicals, gases, noise, dampness, fumes, radiation and heights. Employee must be able to work closely with others in the confined area of the job, in a fast-paced team environment, and work independently when required or directed, taking initiative when necessary.
How To Apply
To apply, click the "apply now" button at the lower right hand corner of the screen and follow the directions.
Employing subsidiaries of Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (Patterson-UTI) are equal opportunity employers and maintain a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected under state, federal, or local law.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home.