Directional Coordinator at MS Directional
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Conroe, Texas
Conroe, TX, US
Founded in 1980, MS Directional offers a comprehensive suite of directional drilling services including directional drilling, downhole performance motors, directional surveying, measurement while drilling ( MWD ), and wireline steering tools.
The Directional Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the directional drillers are complying with MS Directional expectations and executing all basic and critical operations as expected. Assisting directional drillers with accuracy of all well relevant well information, advising on directional drilling performance. Ensuring directional reports in accordance with company policy and ensuring the directional drilling aspects of the well being drilled comply with the approved drilling program.
Directional Coordinator will report to U.S. Operations Manager.
* Receive all pre-well planning information for jobs assigned to.
* Work with various support groups to insure all pre-well requests have been completed.
* Prepare job tool lists and insure equipment and personnel are directed to the job site as per customer schedule.
* Monitor MS Directional activities and performance daily and otherwise as needed.
* Complete all updates and daily reporting as expected by U.S. Operations Manager.
* Receive all End of Well information after job completion and direct such information to the appropriate parties to close out the job file.
* Review the field service tickets to insure charges are accurate and consistent with the pricing agreement for the job.
* Supports and collaborates with other departments within the organization.
* Interact with customers as needed.
* Complete other assignments associated with MS Directional business as directed.
* Experienced in coordinating and oversight of Directional Operations.
* Strong computer skills.
* Must be self-motivated, with the ability to oversee others and influence decisions, capable of identifying problems and recommending alternative solutions.
* Must be a self-starter and able to take initiative, make decisions and drive for results. Must demonstrate a high level of professional integrity and demeanor.
* Strong written and oral communication skills with demonstrated ability to conduct effective presentations and written report preparation.
* Demonstrate ability to effectively engage with cross functional teams in effort to improve overall company performance.
* Complete other assignments as directed by U.S. Operations Manager.
* Occasional travel to districts, customer offices, job sites, and potential vendor facilities.
* Observe all company safety precautions as they pertain to various environments you or your staff may be subject to.
* Five (5) year stable related work history as a senior directional driller with experience in multiple regions.
* Eligible to drive Company vehicle including ability to meet requirements of Company s Vehicle Use Agreement and Driving Policy
* High School Diploma or GED
* Basic computer skills with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook etc.)
Work is primarily in a climate controlled / office environment with minimal safety / health hazard potential. You are regularly require to sit, stand, or walk with occasional light lifting, bending and frequent near vision use for reading and use of computer, telephone and other office equipment.
How To Apply
To apply, click the "apply now" button at the lower right hand corner of the screen and follow the directions.
Employing subsidiaries of Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (Patterson-UTI) are equal opportunity employers and maintain a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected under state, federal, or local law.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home.