Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania
Punxsutawney, PA, US
Universal Pressure Pumping
Universal Pressure Pumping, Inc. a premier source for hydraulic fracturing, cementing, nitrogen and acidizing services for reservoir enhancement. Universal Pressure Pumping provides well services primarily in Texas and the Mid-Continent and Appalachian regions.
The HSE/DOT Coordinator will be responsible for the occupational HSE/DOT-related activities for the Company s operational crews and facilities. This position also requires ensuring HSE risks are managed according to Company policies, standards and processes, industry best practices and standards, and in compliance with regulatory requirements. This position involves occasional manual labor functions and duties. The HSE/DOT Coordinator works closely with and assists other employees and supports designated operational crews and facilities. The candidate should have experience within the oil and gas industry, a proven track record and commitment to achieving all HSE/DOT and company objectives.
This role performs under general direction of the District HSE Manager.
* Coordinate with HSE/DOT District Manager and HSE team to ensure effective use of best practices and consistency in approach to HSE responsibilities
* Promote a risk-based approach to HSE/DOT management utilizing Company policies, standards and processes for all operational activities
* Provide HSE/DOT support, coaching and training at all levels including promoting Company s commitment to HSE/DOT culture for all workers
* Plan and participate in HSE/DOT audits/reviews of frac and cement operations and related assigned areas to ensure proper implementation and compliance
* Support the implementation and achievement of HSE/DOT objectives and performance measures during all operational activities
* Lead initiatives to promote visible and proactive management commitment and employee engagement in HSE/DOT activities
* Review existing HSE/DOT training plans and specific training needs, provide training, as appropriate, and/or facilitate visiting specialist trainers
* Ensure compliance with system for collecting, storing, analyzing, tracking and reporting HSE/DOT performance data (e.g. Incident report findings, Audit actions, and related HSE/DOT metrics)
* Participate and audit job-planning activities, including Authorization to Work (ATW), Job Safety and Environmental Assessment (JSEA) and hazard recognition
* Complete HSE/DOT reports for area of responsibility and support operational meetings and reviews
* Participate in risk management and HSE/DOT activities including risk assessments, audits, HSE/DOT Meetings and onsite work activities
* Conduct industrial hygiene employee and area exposure monitoring, gas meter calibration and services other HSE/DOT devices.
* Support environmental and DOT compliance initiates and related activities
* Participate in the facilitation of medical care management, including employee interviews and frequent face to face follow-ups to ensure compliance with 3rd party medical recommendations
* Hands-on proficiency in the comprehension and application of the applicable regulatory resources and requirements associated with HSE, DOT and industrial hygiene
* Technical proficiency in emergency response support of coworkers as needed, ensure compliance with safety procedures, and other additional tasks as assigned
* Technical proficiency in understanding and communicating regulations, risk management and risk assessment skills
* Technical proficiency in HSE auditing, incident investigation and documentation techniques
* Proficiency with written and email communication including use of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
* High school diploma, certificate or equivalent is required
* One year experience in HSE role or related experience (frac or cement operations) and understanding of technicalities related to frac and cement processes
* Must have valid state-issued driver s license
* Certifications associated with HSE/DOT regulations (OHST, Hazmat response, Incident command, Medical response, etc.)Experience with DOT regulations and commercial motor vehicle operation
* CDL Class A with Hazmat
This position requires work both indoors and outdoors in all kinds of weather conditions, including precipitation, cold / heat, high wind, and turbulent conditions. Ability to safely navigate work sites with occasional walking, climbing, standing, stepping, etc., during normal operating conditions (day/night, outdoor hot/cold weather) and while utilizing designated personal protective equipment (PPE). The candidate must work with an emphasis on safety for themselves and others including coworkers and third parties. They must be able to work closely with others and under time-sensitive deadlines including potential emergency response situations. They must be willing to work extended schedules that will include working days; and occasionally nights, weekends and holidays.
How To Apply
To apply, click the "apply now" button at the lower right hand corner of the screen and follow the directions.
Employing subsidiaries of Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (Patterson-UTI) are equal opportunity employers and maintain a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected under state, federal, or local law.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home.