Dispatcher at Universal Pressure Pumping
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Midland, Texas
Midland, TX, US
Universal Pressure Pumping
Universal Pressure Pumping, Inc. a premier source for hydraulic fracturing, cementing, nitrogen and acidizing services for reservoir enhancement. Universal Pressure Pumping provides well services primarily in Texas and the Mid-Continent and Appalachian regions.
The Dispatcher is responsible for coordinating the logistics of drivers and/or field personnel and equipment orders in order to meet customer needs for well servicing; compiling and maintaining vendor data and billing records; documenting work schedules; and coordinating the communication of information to ensure proper processing.
This position will work under the direction of an Office Supervisor, with a dotted reporting line to an Operations Manager.
* Coordinate, schedule and communicate information to crew and field personnel, organizing and tracking relevant information according to customer demands
* Prepare forms from billings, statements, invoices, receipts or vendor data, including processing crew tickets and entering issue slips for customers using different billing procedures
* Maintain paperwork and price tickets, post log books (including driver hours), record mileage logs on trucks including weekly report on truck drivers non-billable time
* Keep proper records of all jobs in a work log according to established guidelines
* Answer incoming phone calls and/or inquiries, maintaining and providing positive and effective service to both internal and external customers
* Arrange shipping and delivery to ensure orders are properly handled
* Prepare and process orders and maintain all necessary supplies
* Keep time cards distributed and tallied, distribute truck books, collect pre-trip/ post trip reports, and refer any irregularities to proper management for handling
* Perform other related duties as assigned
* Demonstrate clear communication skills including ability to read, write and speak English, and to promptly follow verbal and written directions in English along with the ability to establish and maintain effective rapport with all employees at different levels both in the office and in the field
* Must be able to work closely with others and under time-sensitive deadlines including potential emergency response situations
* Demonstrate the ability to work well with others, and work independently when required
* High level of energy needed for a fast paced environment where multiple initiatives are happening simultaneously
* Basic computer skills, with the ability to function in a Microsoft Windows based environment
* Excellent customer service skills
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Must have and maintain valid state-issued driver s license, be eligible to drive a Company vehicle and meet the requirements of the Company s vehicle program, policy and/or guidelines
* Previous dispatch experience
Work is primarily in a climate controlled / office environment with minimal safety / health hazard potential. Frequent travel to other Company offices and work sites, often in remote locations, is required which may be in all types of weather conditions (rain, snow, cold, heat, day, night, etc.) and employees will be expected to properly use designated personal protective equipment (PPE). The employee is regularly required to sit, stand, or walk with occasional lifting (overhead, waist level) from floor, bending and frequent near vision use for reading and use of computer, telephone and other office equipment.
How To Apply
To apply, click the "apply now" button at the lower right hand corner of the screen and follow the directions.
Employing subsidiaries of Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (Patterson-UTI) are equal opportunity employers and maintain a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected under state, federal, or local law.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home.