Training and Enablement Specialist at Pandora Media Inc.
Posted in Other 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: New York, New York
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People--the listeners, the artists, and our employees--are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we're looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
The Training and Enablement Specialist in New York will play a key role in the following training programs:
* Sales Onboarding
* Inside Sales Training
* Systems Training (Sales Research and Salesforce.com)
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* Project Management
* Project manage Sales Onboarding and Inside Sales training initiatives, including but not limited to new hire forecasting, new hire tracker, content tracker(s), timelines, deliverables, budgets, etc.
* Handle inbound and outbound comms to Hiring managers
* Drive updates on the Training Wiki and Learning Management System
* Design / prepare executive-level summaries and read-outs
* Work cross-functionally with HR team members to ensure continuity in new hire comms
* Event Management
* Manage Boot Camp logistics and run day-of support for live training(s)
* Reporting & Measurement
* Manage measurement and reporting deliverables for onboarding, inside, and performance sales training including surveys, scorecards, completion trackers, etc.
* Contribute to evolving Level 2- 4 measurement and reporting tools.
* Drive the design, development, and delivery of the Outside Sales Onboarding curriculum
* Drive the design, development, and delivery of Inside Sales curriculum
* Drive Sales Research and Salesforce.com curriculum design, development, and delivery
* Participate in facilitation of key modules to new hires in the Outside and Inside orgs alike
* 4-6 years in Training & Enablement or Inside/SMB sales
* Specific experience within the Media/Ad industry a plus
* Experience working within a matrix organization; track record of successfully collaborating cross-functionally with HR, Product and/or Operations teams.
* Experience and proficiency launching and/or working with Learning Management Systems (ie. Cornerstone).
* Superior verbal and written communication skills; experience facilitating or presenting to groups
* Can apply Adult Learning Theory concepts for maximum audience engagement and effectiveness; can measure learning outcomes and business results
* Excellent proficiency in PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel
* Uses data and insights to craft meaningful and professional executive-level communications + recommendations
* Has strong interpersonal skills; Enjoys working with others in a collaborative, social environment
* Has credibility, stature, and personal presence
* Is flexible with multiple changing priorities and simultaneous projects; Enjoys and thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment; Must possess a sense of urgency and have a strong work ethic
* Can project manage complex projects with multiple deliverables and tight timelines
* Has a passion for excellence; attention to detail is critical to success
* Some travel may be required.
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read \\"Request for Reasonable Accommodation\\".