Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: BILLERICA, Massachusetts
Essential FunctionWith overall engineering responsibility for the various global HR systems the person will proactively Lead, Manage and Develop a team in the Design, Development, Implementation and Documentation of various On Premise and hosted HR solutions. The Director will be the primary point of contact between Project Management, Applications Management and the wider IT and HR business community and oversee the day to day deployment both functional and technical through to Project Completion of multiple projects and programs within the HR space.Key Accountabilities
- Undertake the full range of duties relevant to the management and co-ordination of globally dispersed engineering team ensuring timely delivery of all components to project deadlines.
- Ensure all delivered components comply to PAREXEL development, documentation, quality and security standards
- Identify, suggest and implement technology improvements to our current systems.
- Drive the overall solutions design, documentation and implementation for various large and small scale projects and initiatives based around our existing Oracle EBusiness, Oracle Fusion and other SaaS solutions.
- Build relationships and communication with the various other departments both within PAREXEL IT and our global user community to drive through solutions to completion and adoption.Qualifications
- Ability to own and drive engineering solutions
- Ability to lead and manage the overall HR Engineering
- In depth experience within the Oracle EBusiness and Fusion environment
- In depth knowledge of the various HR business functions (e.g. Benefits, Compensation, Performance Management, Talent Management, Time and Attendance etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Project execution and delivery approach to work Education
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related areaMinimum Work Experience
- 10 + Years leading a HR Solutions Engineering group ideally within an Oracle e-Business environment
- 5 + HR solution implementations across multiple countries including both On Premise and Hosted platformEEO DisclaimerPAREXEL is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.