Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, Texas
About JDA Software Group, Inc.
JDA Software is the leading supply chain provider powering today s digital transformation. We help companies optimize delivery to customers by enabling them to predict and shape demand, fulfill faster and more intelligently, and improve customer experiences and loyalty. More than 4,000 global customers use our unmatched end-to-end solutions portfolio to unify and shorten their supply chains, increase speed of execution and profitably deliver to their customers. Our world-class client roster includes 73 of the top 100 retailers, 71 of the top 100 consumer goods companies, and 13 of the top 16 3PLs. Running JDA, you can Plan to deliver. www.jda.com
Services Sales Partner (Manufacturing)
Virtual, United States
JDA is searching for a Services Sales Partner for our Manufacturing Sales vertical that has enterprise level software services sales experience, preferably in the supply chain industry with experience selling consulting services.
* Identify, qualify and close new Consulting Services Sales opportunities
* Identify additional JDA business opportunities including license, education, consulting, etc. and engage appropriate JDA teams
* Design and implement effective quarterly territory plans
* Conduct customer analysis and develop strategic and tactical account strategies
* Develop and communicate compelling value propositions based on ROI and cost/benefits analysis
* Prepare and deliver effective presentations to clients via phone and WebEx
* Conduct discovery sessions in collaboration with Pre-Sales to fully understand customers technical requirements and in order to deliver tailored solution proposals
* Engage and direct appropriate internal resources, including management, service delivery, operations, etc. to facilitate pre and post sales processes
* Document and maintain via Salesforce, accurate account information and all interactions with customers throughout the entire sales cycle
* Maintain and grow territory through development of customer relationships and internal JDA eco system
* Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers
* Accurately forecast business opportunities by customer, revenue, probability and timeframe
* Bachelors or higher diplomas preferred
* 5+ years of quota driven sales experience
* Experience selling ERP applications in a cloud, SaaS, or on demand, delivery method
* Experience selling in manufacturing, supply chain, retail or technology vertical preferred
* Strong customer services skills
* Effective written, interpersonal and oral communication skills
* Knowledge of solution based selling and account management skills.
* Knowledge of account development strategies
* Experience selling business to business.
* Effective negotiating and closing skills
If you want to know the heart of a company, take a look at their values. Ours unite us. They are what drive our success and the success of our customers. Does your heart beat like ours* Find out here.
Let s Socialize
Join the conversation online by connecting and following us on Twitter @JDASoftware @JDACareers and Facebook (http://bit.ly/9s2DVE), and LinkedIn (http://bit.ly/2rV4Kue) Also, check out JDA's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for supply chain trends and innovations at http://blog.jda.com.
Dallas (Virtual Role), Texas, United States
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.