Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Burlington, New Jersey
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* With direction, inspects and assures correct revision levels are maintained, tested and troubleshot
* Develops and submits new or updated processes for approval.
* Assembles/disassembles moderate to complex assemblies utilizing written processes, assembly prints, and schematic drawings.
* Performs rework and repair to non-conforming product and initiates corrective action on non-conformance events.
* Strips down product for spare parts and to support repairs.
* Utilizes a variety of hand tools and test equipment, including basic electronic and mechanical measurement devices. (i.e. meters, calipers, hi-pot tester).
* Performs all SAP and Manhattan transactions required for product processing.
* Troubleshoots problems down to sub-assembly level.
* Interface with both ME and QA, either face to face, phone or email.
* Ability to maintain and update spreadsheets using MS excel.
* Program or flash PCBs (Printer Circuit Boards)
* High School Diploma or GED. Vocational/technical school graduate or equivalent with emphasis on electronics, computers, and electrical/mechanical test & repair.
* Minimum 1 year in an electro/mechanical technical position preferred
* MS Office - experience in word and excel.
* Ability to read, write and communicate in English
* Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs without restriction
* Standing 60% / Walking 20% / Sitting 20%
* Pushing/Pulling 300lbs (pallet jack)
* Stooping & Kneeling - required for normal repair tasks and retrieval
* Reaching & Handling - required for normal repair and packaging tasks
* Speaking & Hearing - required for communication
* Seeing & Depth Perception - required for product repair
* Must be able to work in varying facility conditions.
* Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed