Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Mckees Rocks, Pennsylvania
CENTER MANAGER II
McKees Rocks, PA- Robinson Township (5944 Steubenville Pike)
General Position Description:
The Center Manager 2 is responsible for managing all aspects of center operations in order to provide quality medical care and services to the MedExpress patients.
MedExpress Core Responsibilities:
Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, and Friendly.
Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
Through genuine and positive communication, makes each customer feel informed, understood, and special.
An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.
Has responsibility for managing their center(s).
* Proven ability to supervise, coach, and develop staff using excellent interpersonal and communication skills required. * Ability to manage staff within one or more locations. * Demonstrated success using the principles and processes of customer service including identifying customer needs, meeting quality standards for service, and evaluating & improving customer service results. * The ability to understand and utilize a P&L report to develop action plans to maximize profitability while meeting customer needs. * Knowledge and understanding of HIPAA, OSHA and other state/federal healthcare requirements and regulations preferred. * Strong analytical skills and statistical background.
Other Center Staff, Administrative Staff daily, External Vendors as needed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supervises day to day operations of center. Assures patients receive excellent customer service. Oversee patient flow. * Coordinates with Human Resources and regional leadership to complete employee hiring, counseling, discipline, performance evaluations and dismissals. * Responds to request and inquiries from the general public in person and over the phone. Monitors patient satisfaction and resolve any complaints. * Prepares monthly schedule for office and clinical employees. Schedules and conducts general staff meetings as necessary. Drives excellence in business, clinical, and financial operations of the center through managing workflows, budgets, scheduling, and other items as needed. * Acts as the catalyst to ensure staff are passionate about delivering genuine, caring, and friendly healthcare. Maintains the culture of excellence by recruiting, developing, and retaining associates. * Champions the MedExpress brand in the community by acting as a liaison with outreach efforts, responding to patients and the general public. Identifies innovative ways to build relationships with local businesses, schools, and organizations in order to meet their community healthcare needs. * Monitors and optimizes systems that meet staff communication needs while supporting consistency throughout the MedExpress platform. * Optimizes partnerships with area and regional leader to achieve overall corporate goals and objectives. * Ensures 100% compliance with the MedExpress Compliance Program and compliance with federal or state licensing requirements for both the Center and staff. * May mentor Assistant Center Manager and/or Center Manager I. * Monitor and control initiatives for the center. Contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the center s service to employees, patients and clients.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor s Degree in Business Management preferred plus 3-5 years of healthcare management experience or experience as a Center Manager I.
Center-Based. Requires working in a clinical setting. The noise level is moderate and there is a potential for exposure to infectious diseases and blood-borne pathogens. Also requires: travel to other Centers, the ability to stand and sit for hours at a time, (with some bending and stooping), ability to use manual dexterity in relation to clinical requirements, and ability to lift 50 lbs.
About the Organization
MedExpress opened the doors of its first location in Morgantown, West Virginia in 2001 to create a welcoming, considerate neighborhood medical center.
Since then, MedExpress has grown as part of our commitment to making sure patients in communities across the country have access to high-quality care when they need it. Today, we are uniquely positioned to address two of the largest challenges facing the U.S. healthcare system-access and affordability. By living our values of Genuine. Caring. Friendly in everything we do, we have the amazing power to improve peoples' lives.
As we work to solve the challenges in health care today, we need individuals who will be brave enough to tackle challenges and seize opportunities. The ability to provide high-quality care and exceed our patients' expectations belongs to each of us-whether you are a physician in our center or part of our IT team in our administrative offices. It is our responsibility to bring it to life for every MedExpress patient.
Together, we can revolutionize health care.
At MedExpress, we believe a satisfying work environment makes our teams more successful at delivering the care and compassion needed. We offer:
* Competitive salaries and benefits
* Flexibility and balance
* Development opportunities
* Appreciation and recognition
* Community engagement
Be a part of the team that is redefining the healthcare experience - one patient at a time.
MedExpress strives to maintain a workplace that accepts and appreciates the differences among our employees. The company will not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, status with respect to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
This position is currently accepting applications.