Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Albemarle, North Carolina
Lincare a dynamic, growing company with over 1,000 locations in 48 states, transforming the way respiratory care is delivered in the home. We are inspired by a vision to enable patients with chronic conditions to remain engaged in life with the peace of mind that we are caring for them.
We are seeking a motivated individual to set up CPAPs, maintain CPAP Compliance, manager CPAP supplies/inquiries/orders, call mdINR missed appointments, manage Oximetry process and anything relative to the functionality of the center
* Performs CPAP set-ups in a timely and professional manner. May also perform set-up of oxygen equipment and other DME in patient home as well. This includes completion of all required documentation, Instructs patient on the safe and proper use of equipment.
* Cleans rental equipment when returned to the center, in accordance with Lincare policies and procedures. Maintain cleanliness and organization of warehouse/storage area.
* Monitors CPAP Compliance report and follows up with non-compliant patients.
* Receives and responds to patient requests for CPAP supplies, including insurance verification, confirmation of the specific supplies needed and arranging for them to be shipped to the patient.
* Monitors mdINR Compliance report and follows up with non-compliant patients.
* Manage the centers' oximetry process.
* Follows applicable policies and procedures of Lincare, including those in the Safety & Regulatory Manual including, but not limited to, General Safety, OSHA and Emergency Planning.
* Responsible for participating in on-call responsibilities for the center. The frequency of participation will depend on the size of the center and the number of employees sharing the responsibility.
* Represents Lincare through professional personal appearance and patient care activities.
* May serve as a backup to other employees for vacation, illness or other periods of absenteeism.
Specialty Equipment Technician
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
* Completion of Company's Equipment Certification Program
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must possess good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be computer-literate.
* Must be able to read and interpret instructions and effectively communicate them to patients
* Requires use of personal vehicle and a valid driver's license.
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans