Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Are you motivated by being part of a team and working with others?
Are you looking for a position with room to grow and develop?
Lincare is a dynamic, growing company with over 1,000 locations in 48 states. Lincare employs over 10,000 people who share our corporate vision for quality care and service. Lincare offers competitive compensation and benefits and employment opportunities exist throughout the organization.
* Demonstrate effective communication skills
* Provide prompt, reliable and accurate information to customers
* Educate customers about our products and services
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter and will provide excellent customer service skills to our customers.
* Handles a high volume of work in a fast paced environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task
* At least one year of customer service experience
* High school graduate (diploma) or equivalent
* Must be 18 years of age or older
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans