Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Shawnee Mission, Kansas
The University of Kansas Health System is a world-class academic medical center and destination for complex care and diagnosis. We are driven by our commitment to service, to continuous improvement and to the highest degree of excellence. Every member of our team shares an unwavering commitment to put patients first. We offer a wide array of career opportunities, along with competitive pay and outstanding benefits. We invite you to join us as we continue to advance the power of academic medicine.
Sr. Project Managers are responsible for the planning, execution, and delivery of strategic enterprise IT projects within agreed upon budget, scope, and timelines. The position requires an individual with the ability to manage numerous projects across various functional disciplines as well as a general knowledge of the management of information technology systems and processes.
* Education: High school diploma
* Experience: 5 years project management experience
* PM with IT hardware/construction experience.
* Bachelor's degree. 5 years of experience in project management may be substituted for Bachelor's degree
* Certification: PMP (Project Management Professional) certification from the Project Management Institute
* Experience: Project/Program experience with healthcare technology