Vactor Operator at Pro-Pipe
Posted in Other 3 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Pro-Pipe is the largest CCTV (closed-circuit television) inspection company in the Western U.S. We re focused on the long-term commitment of our services to facility owners, government agencies, engineers, construction firms, and natural gas providers. We currently have multiple openings at our Phoenix, AZ. branch.
The Pro-Pipe team is committed to hiring top-performing individuals seeking long term employment with growth opportunities and benefits!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Drive and operate sewer cleaning pump trucks
* Perform general diagnostic and maintenance to waste systems
* Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner
* Prepare pre-shift vehicle inspection
* Performs miscellaneous related duties and carry out special projects as assigned
* Class A CDL License with tank endorsement
* Previous experience working with pipelines
* A record of safe vehicle operation
* Possess a good driving record over the last 3 years and successful completion of a pre-employment background check- including a physical and drug screen
Sign-On BONUS Included: Inquire for additional information!
Hourly Rate: Depending on experience
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Life Insurance, 401(k), company vehicle and tools
Hoffman Southwest Corp., DBA Professional Pipe Services provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants. No person shall be discriminated against in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state statutes. The Company is committed to maintaining an environment in which all applicants are treated equitably and given the opportunity to achieve their full potential in the workplace.